Welcome to the German Shepherd Dog Club of Victoria!
The Bendigo Branch of the German Shepherd Dog Club of Victoria is one of the eleven GSDCV Inc branches through out Victoria.
We are located on at Longlea Reserve on the corner of McIvor Highway and Longlea Lane, Longlea (see link at the bottom of the page for the map)
Bendigo Branch is open on Sundays commencing 29th January 2017 and finishes for the Christmas break in mid December. Occasionally we are closed due to public holidays, shows or other special occasions. In this situation you will be advised the previous week during announcements, in our newsletter and a reminder will be sent out to all members who are on our email contact list.
At Bendigo we most of all want our members to:
- Enjoy owning a German Shepherd Dog
- Have fun with your German Shepherd whilst training
- Feel free to ask questions from our qualified instructors
- Come to our Branch with a willingness to learn
- Enjoy socialising at our Branch and our social functions
Bendigo welcomes all feed back concerning our activities. Positive comments are always welcome, however constructive criticism is also welcomed so that we may grow and improve our services for all our members.
If you want a German Shepherd that......
- Is obedient
- Is well socialised with other dogs and people
- Is a joy to walk in public
- Can amaze your family & friends
- Can compete in events Nationally
We can help you achieve the above and more.
- Obedience training commences promptly at 9.00am (at the start of the hot weather 9.30am)
- It is advisable to be at the training ground 30 minutes before classes begin, to register for classes, for warm up & to settle your GSD down, as it is rather exciting for them to meet up with their GSD & human mates.
- Before Class commences the Branch Manager & Chief Instructor will inform you of any upcoming dates/notices that you should be aware of.
- All dogs on Longlea Recreation Reserve must have a current vaccination certificate.
- Your first lesson will be FREE of charge!
Free Training Class Certificate
To assist you in rearing a sociable, well-behaved happy dog, the German Shepherd Dog Club of Victoria Inc. is offering up to four free training lessonsfor your puppy to help commence your positive socialisation and training program. You are not obligated to join the GSDCV Inc for these free training sessions but they must be completed within 90 days from the date of puppy purchase. The sessions are redeemable at any of the eleven GSDCV Inc training branches. This offer applies to owners who are not members of the GSDCV Inc . Only puppies purchased from breeders who are financial members of the GSDCV Inc and the Victoria Canine Association (VCA) can participate in this program. The Free Training Class Certificate is supplied to you by the breeder when you purchase your puppy. All dogs that attend GSDCV Inc training grounds are required to be vaccinated and you should bring proof of your puppies current vaccination record.
Branch Manager Tony Kekich 0431 673 111
Click here for location map
Site Updated September 16th, 2014
All material on this website - text, pictures, articles reproduced with permissions - is copyright protected & not for use by any other party.