At the Bendigo Branch of the German Shepherd Dog Club of Victoria we help you train your dog or puppy with positive, reward based, motivational training that is fun for your Dog (and you).
We are located on at Longlea Reserve on the corner of McIvor Highway and Longlea Lane, Longlea (map)
ALL training classes begin at 9.00am. Please arrive early, by 8.30am, thanks.
The Bendigo Branch of the German Shepherd Dog Club of Victoria is one of the eleven GSDCV Inc branches through out Victoria.
Bendigo Branch is open on Sundays commencing end Janaury and finishes for the Christmas break in mid December. Occasionally we are closed due to public holidays, shows or other special occasions. In this situation you will be advised the previous week during announcements, in our newsletter and a reminder will be sent out to all members who are on our email contact list.
At Bendigo we most of all want our members to:
• Enjoy owning a German Shepherd Dog
• Have fun with your German Shepherd whilst training
• Feel free to ask questions from our qualified instructors
• Come to our Branch with a willingness to learn
• Enjoy socialising at our Branch and our social functions
Bendigo welcomes all feed back concerning our activities. Positive comments are always welcome, however constructive criticism is also welcomed so that we may grow and improve our services for all our members.
If you want a German Shepherd that……
• Is obedient
• Is well socialised with other dogs and people
• Is a joy to walk in public
• Can amaze your family & friends
• Can compete in events Nationally
We can help you achieve the above and more !